How to set up your GMS records at Tabard RFC
If you experience problems with this process please contact the Membership Secretary (email@example.com ) who will be able to help you.
This guide is intended for use by anyone wishing to join Tabard RFC as a player or by a parent of children who wish to play at Tabard RFC. GMS records do not require the entry of any financial information!
A fuller guide for this process including screen images is available by clicking HERE
The instructions below explain how the player or parent can set up their own record on GMS and then add any required children's records).
- Click HERE to access the set up screens. This will open in a new Tab so you can still refer back to these instructions.
- Click on “Create Account”
- Complete all fields as requested and then click on Next
Please note: If the system reports that the email address entered is already in use please contact John Strickland as this indicates that you already have a record on the GMS system and we need to take alternative action
- Complete the password entries (follow rules for password format), then enter privacy details as you wish, tick to accept login T&Cs and GMS T&Cs and then click on Next to complete this process.
This will set up your account on GMS and send you an email to verify that the correct email address has been used.
Please note that this email shows the GMS username you have been allocated use this in combination with the password you entered earlier for future logins to GMS.
- Please verify this as requested by clicking on the verify email link.
- On the next screen click on Continue to go to your GMS account
- Click on Manage to set up/amend your communication preferences. You can change these preferences at any time in the future by logging in to your GMS account.
- You can opt out of comms as you choose but please do initially consent to receive communications from Tabard RFC via email. You have now completed your record set up.
- To sign out of the GMS system or to see further options click on the silhouette in top right
- To now add and register children
10.1. Click on +Add in the Family Panel
10.2. Complete the details for your child and "Save"
10.3. Click on the child's name and then click on the +Add in the My organisationsPanel
10.4 Click on the "tick" on the right alongside Tabard RFC.
10.5 You will now be able to register your child (Click on register) and buy their membership (click on join) with Tabard RFC.