VERIFY & UPDATE YOUR GMS RECORD
If you experience any problems with this process please contact the Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org ) who will be able to help you.
This guide is intended for use by anyone already associated with Tabard RFC as a player, social member or by a parent of a child who plays at Tabard RFC. GMS records do not require the entry of any financial information!
A fuller guide for this process including screen images is available by clicking HERE
For the start of the 2021/2022 season the RFU have introduced new data management standards for all records on their GMS system to meet the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that anyone who has a GMS record must login to their record and verify that the information held for them is correct.at least once every two years.
If you do not know your GMS username and/or password please follow these instructions from section (A) below. If you do know your GMS username and password please continue at section (B) of these instructions.
(A) Use the “Forgot Password” link to reset your GMS password and obtain access to your GMS record.
(Note: Your username is shown at the bottom of every email from TabardRFC (as below)
- Click HERE to go to the GMS sign on page (or use browser and go to: https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/Dashboard/Organisation/1899).
- Click on the Forgot Password link to go to the reset password page.
- Follow on-screen instruction but enter your username NOT your email address
- Now tick the Captcha box to confirm you are not a robot and click on Reset Password.
- You will then be sent an email with a link to reset your password.
- **If after 48 hours and checking your email Junk/Spam folders you still haven’t received a reset email notification please contact John Strickland for assistance. If this link expires, then click on the Forgot Password again.
- Click on the red Reset Password link in the email to take you to Reset Password, page. Please note passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain an upper case character, a lower case character, a special character and a number.
Once you have changed your Password, you will be prompted to sign back into GMS, with your new password and your username shown on your email notification.
(B) Sign in to GMS by clicking HERE (or: https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/Dashboard/Organisation/1899 ).
After signing into GMS, you may be asked to verify your email account if you have not already done so.
This will appear on the left-hand side of the page in a red box, choose 'Re-send Verification Email', at which point you should receive an email containing a verification link to which you must respond.
Please note, this email can be delayed, so please do allow 24 hours for it to arrive.
As well as verifying your email address you must ensure the details on your record are correct.
Please ensure that you check the following fields are present and correct them if necessary. If any of the fields are blank your record will be deleted from the GMS system when the RFU perform their Data Clean Up exercise and we will no longer be able to contact you by email.
- First Name • Last Name
- Date of Birth • Home Postcode (Home Address)
- Gender • Email Address